What You Need:
- Carrots - 4 medium
- Tomatoes - 6 medium
- Celery, chopped - 1/2 stalk
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ice cubes as required
- Lemon juice, fresh - 2 tablespoons
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Cut carrots into one-inch cubes and tomatoes into quarters and freeze them for some time.
- Put the frozen tomato cubes in a blender or smoothie maker and blend. Add frozen carrot cubes and blend again.
- Add celery pieces, salt and black pepper powder and blend again.
- Add ice cubes, freshly extracted lemon juice and blend again.
- Serve chilled in a stemmed glass.