What You Need:
- ½ cup cooked rajma
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon mixed herbs
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cheese spread
- 4 crackers or toasted whole wheat bread slices
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
Method:A recipe by Rakshita Dwivedi; for such recipes visit recipedabba.com
- In a bowl, add the rajma, bell pepper, onion, tomato, salt, herbs, black pepper and chilli flakes. Mix it.
- Add honey and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Use the back of a spoon to mash the rajma.
- Add half the cheese spread and mix it well. Adjust the seasoning as per your taste.
- Spread the remaining cheese spread on the crackers or bread. Top it up with the mixture and enjoy your canapes.