What You Need:
- 3 dark chocolate chip cookies
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon coffee decoction
- 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Dark chocolate chips for sprinkling
- 1 chocolate stick
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Blend together broken cookies, chocolate sauce, coffee decoction, chocolate ice cream and 1 cup milk into a smooth mixture. Add the remaining milk and blend again.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle with whipped cream.
- Pour the milkshake into a serving glass, filling it almost to the top. Pipe out whipped cream on top.
- Place a few cookie pieces on the cream.
- Sprinkle some dark chocolate chips, place the chocolate stick and serve cold.