What You Need:
- ½ cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ tomato, finely chopped
- 5 mint leaves
- ¼ cup peanuts, crushed
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons green chutney
- Salt and pepper
- 1 roti
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Place the roti on a plate.
- Place the chopped bell pepper in a straight line in the centre of the roti.
- Add the tomato and cucumber on it.
- Spoon the green chutney on the vegetables.
- Add the crushed peanuts and mint leaves.
- Roll the roti into a tight roll.
- Cut it into 2 pieces and serve it with some more green chutney.
- Enjoy it with a glass of buttermilk.