What You Need:
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 eggs
- ½ medium green capsicum, finely chopped
- ½ medium red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder to taste
- 4 tablespoons + ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with his recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Make a cavity in the centre of each hotdog bun and discard the excess crumbs.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Add the green capsicum, red capsicum, onion, coriander leaves, salt and white pepper powder and
- beat well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise in the cavity of each bun. Place them on a baking tray and pour the egg mixture into the cavity filling ¾ of it.
- Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Fill a piping bag with the remaining mayonnaise.
- Place the egg boats on a serving platter, pipe out the mayonnaise and serve warm.