What You Need:
- 4 eggs, boiled and peeled
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Black peppercorns, freshly crushed
- 2 spring onion greens, chopped
- 4 brown bread slices
- Tomato ketchup to serve
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Add butter to a bowl and beat it till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Grate and add the eggs. Add salt, crushed black peppercorns and spring onion greens. Mix well.
- Take 4 brown bread slices, add 2 tablespoons of the mixture on each slice and spread it evenly. Put the slices together to form sandwiches.
- Trim the edges of the bread and cut each sandwich vertically into half.
- Transfer the sandwiches onto a serving plate.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.