What You Need:
For each portion
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- ¾ cup cooked kidney beans
- 100 grams processed cheese
- 3 tablespoons guacamole
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 10 to 12 mixed salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Heat oil in a non-stick grill pan.
- Cut the cottage cheese into thick slabs and place them on the grill pan. Sprinkle some salt and crushed peppercorns and set the slabs to grill till grill marks appear on the underside. Flip the paneer slabs and sprinkle some more crushed peppercorns and salt on the other side too. Grill both sides till grill marks appear.
- Heat the kidney beans in a microwave till just warm.
- Place the rice in a large serving bowl. Pour the kidney beans over it. Grate some cheese over the beans. Drop 1 tablespoon of guacamole equidistantly on 3 sides. Drop 1 tablespoon of salsa in between each guacamole dollop.
- Roughly chop the salad leaves and place them in a plate. Add alfalfa sprouts and mix. Place this salad on top of the guacamole and salsa.
- Place the grilled cottage cheese slabs on top of the salad and serve immediately.