What You Need:
- Honey - 5 tablespoons
- Ripe bananas, peeled and chopped - 3
- Frozen mango pulp - 1 cup
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
- Yoghurt - 2 cups
- Ice cubes, crushed - 8 to 10
- Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Place the banana pieces in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Place the frozen banana, mango pulp, honey, lemon juice and yoghurt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add crushed ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour into individual glasses, garnish with mint sprigs and serve.
Mangoes are very high in iron and are good for those who have a low haemoglobin count. Most Indian girls have a low count. Mangoes also relieve clogged pores of the skin and help cure acidity and poor digestion.