What You Need:
- 2 fresh idlis
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons jaggery powder
- 1 tablespoon green chutney
- 1 tablespoon tamarind chutney
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Handful of chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh pomegranate pearls
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Cut the fresh idlis into small pieces.
- Mix the jaggery and yoghurt. Pour the mixture on the idlis.
- Add the green chutney and the tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds, chaat masala and cumin powder over it.
- Garnish with coriander and pomegranate pearls and add some lemon juice.
- Your idli chaat is ready.