What You Need:
- Instant noodles - 200gms
- Tomatoes concasse - 1 1/2 cups
- Tomato puree - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Onion, sliced - 2 medium
- Garlic, chopped - 10 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Red chillies, crushed - 1 teaspoon
- Basil leaves - 5 to 6
- Dried oregano - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cheese, grated - 1/4 cup
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Boil the noodles in plenty of water with a little salt till al dente, which means they are just cooked. Drain.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add onions and garlic and saute till translucent. Add the tomato concasse (tomatoes that are peeled, seeded and roughly chopped) and tomato puree and cook. Add salt and crushed red chillies and stir.
- Add basil leaves and dried oregano. Stir to mix well. Add the noodles and mix well.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and serve hot.
Basil is a strong antiseptic and antibacterial herb. It also has calming effects and can relieve pain in tired and aching feet. You can soak two cups of fresh basil leaves in two litres of water and use this as a healing soak. Allow the water to cool and immerse your feet in this water for a long soak. You can also crush the leaves and massage them into your heels. The pain will disappear.