What You Need:
- 1 whole wheat bread slice
- 1 tablespoon malai
- ¼ teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano seasoning
- 4 to 5 strips of green bell pepper and red tomato
- Cling wrap
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- In a bowl, mix the malai, butter, coriander, salt, chilli flakes and oregano.
- With a rolling pin, press the bread slice to flatten it.
- Spread the malai mixture evenly at the centre of the bread. At one end, place the strips of bell pepper and tomato.
- Roll the slice up gently. Place the roll in cling wrap and wrap it tightly. Place it in a refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Unwrap it, cut it into roundels and serve.
For more such recipes visit recipedabba.com