What You Need:
- Ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped - 3 large
- Ripe mango, cut into 1/2 inch cubes, to garnish - 1 medium
- Chilled milk - 3 cups
- Chilled yoghurt - 6 tablespoons
- Sugar - 8 tablespoons
- Ice cubes, crushed - 10 to 12
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Place the chopped mangoes in the freezer to chill for some time.
- Blend the chilled mangoes, milk, yoghurt, sugar and crushed ice cubes together in a blender.
- Carefully pour the mixture into tall individual glasses.
- Serve chilled, decorated with mango cubes.
Recipes for children by Sanjeev Kapoor, Master Chef, Author & Television Host.