What You Need:
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 cup boiled corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves + for garnishing
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan. Add the corn kernels and toss for a while. Cook till the corn kernels are heated through.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon chopped coriander. Toss to mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped coriander.