What You Need:
- 2 slices of bread
- ½ cup hung curd
- 1 tablespoon blueberry jam
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mixed dry fruits
- ½ tablespoon butter
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe
- Mix the hung curd with the blueberry jam, dry fruits and butter and keep it aside.
- Cut off the sides of the bread and with a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices.
- Place each piece of flattened bread on plastic wrap. Spread the hung curd and blueberry mixture on the bread.
- Slowly roll the bread with the help of the plastic wrap. Twist the ends of the roll together like a toffee.
- Wrap the roll in an aluminium foil and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Just before serving, remove the aluminium and plastic wrap and cut the rolls into small pieces.