What You Need:
- 4 toasted bread slices
- 100 grams cottage cheese/ paneer
- 3 to 4 pieces of cashew nut (soaked in water)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped bell peppers
- ½ cup boiled sweet corn
- Ask a parent to grind the paneer, cashew nuts, garlic, salt, oregano and black pepper in a grinder.
- Add water and olive oil to the ground ingredients. Mix well.
- Grind again to get a creamy texture.
- In a bowl, add the tomato, capsicum and corn. Top it up with the creamy mixture and mix well.
- Cut the toasted slices using a cookie cutter.
- Spread the vegetable mix on the toasted bread. Garnish with oregano and serve!
A recipe by Rakshita Dwivedi, for such recipes visit recipedabba.com