What You Need:
- Pizza bases 9inches - 2
- Ready made Paneer Tikka - 1 portion
- Sweet corn kernels, boiled - 1/2 cup
- Green capsicum, cut into rings - 1 medium
- Onion, cut into rings - 1 large
- Grated mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
- Dried oregano - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli flakes - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place one pizza base on a board or a flat work top and spread half the paneer tikka evenly over it.
- Arrange half the sweet corn kernels, green capsicum and onion rings over the paneer. Top with half the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle half the dried oregano and red chilli flakes over the cheese and place the pizza on a greased baking tray.
- Repeat the same process with the other pizza base.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the pizzas are crisp and the cheese melts. Remove from the oven. Cut each pizza into 6 to 8 wedges and serve hot.
Onions are good for the health of hair, finger and toe nails and even the eyes. They also help the body destroy worms and other parasites.