What You Need:
- Flat crisp puris (papdis) - 20
- Boiled potatoes, thinly sliced - 2 medium
- Onion, finely chopped - 1 large
- Green chutney - 2 tablespoons
- Tamarind chutney - 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tablespoon
- Roasted cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Rock salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sev - 4 tablespoons
- Boondi - 1 tablespoon
- Pomegranate seeds - 2 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Arrange the papdis on a serving dish. Spread the potatoes on the papdi. Next spread the onions on top.
- Add a dash of the tamarind and green chutney on each of the papdis.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice, roasted cumin powder and rock salt.
- Top up with sev, boondi, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves and serve immediately.