What You Need:
- Eggs - 4
- White vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Spinach, chopped - 10 leaves
- Mushrooms, chopped - 4 to 5
- Onion, chopped - 1 medium
- Salt to taste
- Bread loaf - 1
- Chicken salami, chopped - 5 to 6 (optional)
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe.
- Heat half a cup of water in a pan. Add spinach. Heat spinach, mushrooms and onion. Add salt and let it cook for three to four minutes or till most of the moisture has been absorbed.
- Heat water in another pan. Keep a poaching ring in the centre. Add vinegar. Break two eggs into a bowl and slowly slide them into the water and cook on low heat.
- Cut bread into thick slices. Place a slice on the serving plate. Put the vegetables on it.
- Gently separate the eggs from the ring with a knife and remove the ring carefully. Carefully lift the eggs with a slotted spoon and place over the vegetables on the bread slice.
- Place the chicken salami over the eggs and serve immediately.