What You Need:
- Pomegranate pearls as required
- Fresh mint leaves as required
- Lemon juice as required
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 orange slices
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Put 1 teaspoon of pomegranate pearls, 2 to 3 mint leaves and lemon juice in each cube of your ice tray, filling it to the halfway mark. Pour water in it till it is ¾th full. Cover and freeze till set.
- Blend the orange and apple juice, pomegranate syrup, ginger ale and honey into a smooth mixture.
- Demould the pomegranate-mint ice cubes and put them in tall serving glasses. Place
- slice of orange in each glass and pour the apple-orange juice mixture over it.
- Serve chilled.