Note: Ask a parent or adult to help you cut the fruits.
What you need:
- Marie biscuit
- Cherry tomato
- Green peas
- French beans
- Black grape
- Peel the kiwi and cut out 1 slice. Place it at the centre of a Marie biscuit.
- Cut 2 equal slices of a grape and place them on the top half of the kiwi to form the eyes.
- Halve a cherry tomato and place it on the kiwi just below the grape to form a nose.
- Slice a French bean vertically and place the strips on either side of the tomato to form the whiskers.
- Peel and cut 2 cucumber slices diagonally and place them above the biscuit to form the ears.
- Dice the carrot into several small pieces and sprinkle them all over the plate.
- Place 2 green peas on top of the grapes. Your rabbit cracker is ready to eat!