What You Need:
- Whole wheat flour (atta) - 1 cup
- Oatmeal - 1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Baking powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Soda bicarbonate - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Buttermilk - 1 1/2 cups
- Maple syrup or honey as required
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Take the whole wheat flour in a bowl. To this add oats and powdered sugar and mix. Add baking powder, soda bicarbonate and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Add buttermilk gradually and whisk continuously so that there are no lumps. The consistency should be like the batter made for dosa.
- Heat a pan on low heat. Pour a ladle of batter and let it spread around the pan. Cook till the underside is done.
- Flip over and cook till the other side is done too. Similarly make the rest of the pancakes.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or with honey.