What You Need:
- Strawberry crush - 4 tablespoons
- Orange or sweet lime - 1
- Chilled soya milk - 4 cups
- Sugar - 4 teaspoons
- Scoops vanilla ice cream - 4
- Orange squash - 6 tablespoons
- Crushed ice - 2 cups
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Peel and remove the pith from the orange or sweet lime segments. Peel off the white membrane and separate the flakes. Place the fruit in the refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Place the strawberry crush, soya milk, sugar, vanilla ice cream and orange squash in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Place the crushed ice in 4 glasses. Pour the strawberry soya shake over the ice.
- Top with the orange or sweet lime flakes and serve immediately.
Sweet lime provides relief to swollen gums, ulcers in the mouth and tongue, cracked lip corners and frequent bouts of cold.