What You Need:
- ½ cup tutti fruity
- 2 cups refined flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup (400 grams) condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For The Royal Icing:
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the butter and condensed milk in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the eggs and beat well. Add the vanilla essence and mix well. Add milk and whisk well.
- Combine the refined flour, baking powder and tutti fruity in another bowl and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and fold in to mix well.
- Pour the batter into a silicon mould filling it ¾ths full and tap lightly. Place the mould in the preheated oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- To make the royal icing, take the icing sugar in a bowl. Add the egg white gradually to it and whisk well.
- Remove the cake from the oven, demould it and cool to room temperature.
- Place the cake on a serving dish, spread the royal icing on top and serve warm or cold.