What You Need:
- Refined flour - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Sugar - 2 tablespoonsrn
- Melted butter - 8 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence - A few
- Eggs - 2
- Chilled milk - 3/4 cups
- Honey As required
- Vanilla ice cream - 4 scoops
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Take 6 tablespoons of butter and sugar in another bowl and cream together. Add the vanilla essence and mix.
- Break the eggs into the bowl and mix. Add the flour mixture and mix. Add the milk and whisk to get a smooth batter.
- Heat a waffle iron and grease with a little butter. Put a ladle full of batter, close the lid and let it cook. You will get 8 waffles from this batter.
- When the waffles are done, gently take them out. Place 2 waffles on each plate. Drizzle them with honey and top with a scoop of ice cream and serve immediately.
Honey is a sweet food made by bees using nectar from flowers. Honeybees turn nectar into honey by a process of regurgitation and store it as a primary food source in wax honeycombs inside their beehives. Honey produced by different bees and insects has distinctly different properties. The taste of honey also varies depending on the tree from where the honeycomb has been harvested. Ancient Greek athletes consumed honey to boost their energy and performance levels during the Olympics.