What You Need:
- ½ apple
- ½ guava
- 1 small carrot
- 5 to 6 pieces of orange
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- ¼ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- For the dressing, squeeze the juice from the orange pieces through a sieve into a bowl.
- Add the honey, olive oil, chaat masala and chia seeds and mix.
- Cut the apple, guava and carrots into thin strips or dice them.
- Add the coriander leaves and orange dressing and mix well.
- You could drizzle some more honey on top before serving.