The Yum Company is all about making food yum, fun and nutritious for children and parents! Letís start, one meal at a time...
For more delicious recipes, follow The Yum Company on Facebook
What You Need:
- 350 grams watermelon
- 200 grams honeydew melon
- 200 grams cantaloupe/ musk melon
- 200 grams Parma ham
- 20ml olive oil
- 2 grams fresh thyme
- 30ml balsamic vinegar
- Peel, de-seed and cut all the melons into medium dices, mix and keep aside.
- ćThinly slice the Parma ham and make small rosettes on top.
- Add the balsamic and olive oil.
- ŹToss the salad in the dressing and serve chilled.
Brought to you by Foodhall