Mathlathon is a global online math competition for children of grades 1 to 10 to showcase their math skills and compete with their peers from all over the world. More than 20,000 students from 7 countries participated in the 6th edition of Mathlathon conducted in 2019-20.
The focus of Mathlathon is to test conceptual understanding
and whether children are able to apply math to solve application problems.
How can kids prepare for Mathlathon?
- Take a sample test at the Mathlathon website to get an idea of the types of questions asked
- Join the WhatsApp group for your grade to receive one question every day to help you prepare
- Like and follow the Mathlathon social media handles where questions are published every day
- Join the Math Buddy Live Math Enrichment program where children get training from experts for Math Olympiads
What do winners get?
- The names of the top ten students for each grade along with their school and country are showcased on the Mathlathon Wall of Fame
- The top 3 students of each grade get the Mathlathon Math Wiz of the Year award which includes a medal and a certificate shipped to their homes
- All the participants get a downloadable e-certificate
For more information and enrolling, visit www.mathlathon.org
Limited Time Offer: Enroll for Mathlathon by December 26 and get 1 hour of live Math Olympiad training absolutely FREE.