By Roshni Ranjan, Class 7, KV. Janakpuri, New Delhi
1. David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle, and _____?
2. What has to be broken before you can use it?
A. AN EGG
3. What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
A. AN ECHO
4. What month of the year has 28 days?
A. 12 MONTHS
5. What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
A. A PIANO
6. What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty?
A. A CHALKBOARD
7. Where does today come before yesterday?
A. IN A DICTIONARY
8. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it?
A. YOUR NAME
9. What is the end of everything?
A. THE END OF EVERYTHING IS "G"
10. What can fill a room but takes up no space?
A. LIGHT MY RIDDLES THANKYOU!