My Very First STEM Library
Recommended Age: 3 to 6 years
A scientific approach, critical thinking and creative problem-solving are going to be essential skills for every child in the future. A perfect blend of important learning topics and fun on-page activities, this colourful series –bursting with photographs and illustrations – is guaranteed to stir up big ideas in little scholars. Also includes an answer key.
What’s Inside My Very First STEM Books:
- Covers a wide range of topics from numbers, sizes, objects and machines to the human body, the natural world, outer space and MUCH MORE…
- Thoughtfully selected learning topics encourage discovery and exploration of our world.
- Clear explanations strengthen academic foundations.
- Engaging activities help to reinforce learning and recall, and boost confidence.
- Fun facts and trivia develop an eye for detail.
- Colourful visuals provide an amazing pictorial experience.
Published by Hachette India