Founded in 2008, RobinAge is an award-winning newspaper for children aged between 4 and 15 years.
It has been created to encourage the habit of reading through content that is interactive, informative, positive and engaging. RobinAge carries news and information on current affairs, science, history, sports, careers, culture and environment along with puzzles, activities and interactive projects.
Each fortnightly edition comes with 20 pages of news and knowledge along with a 4-page Activity Sheet based on the newspaper and an 8-page Jr RobinAge supplement, which is filled with activity-based learning in English, maths, science, general knowledge and values. Jr RobinAge also includes our beloved Each One Teach One Programme, which children can use to teach and learn basic English.
These are presented in a new world-class design and delivered fortnightly digitally or to your doorstep by courier/registered post.
RobinAge as a Learning Resource
- Creates awareness on a range of subjects and stimulates interest in learning
- Helps children develop the habit of reading and improves language skills
- Provides news and information that is relevant to school curricula and projects
- Includes a 4-page Activity Sheet and an 8-page Jr RobinAge supplement for young readers
The Voice of Children
- RobinAge serves as a forum through which children can express their opinions and creativity
- 25% of RobinAge's content is created by children
RobinAge's motto is to encourage young readers to
- Care for their surroundings and environment
- Share the joy of reading and learning
- Dare to act upon their dreams and ambitions
Awards & Recognitions
- 2019 Best Newspaper & Magazine (KidsStopPress Awards)
- 2018 Best Newspaper & Magazine (KidsStopPress Awards)
- 2017 Best Newspaper & Magazine (KidsStopPress Awards)
- 2016 Best Newspaper & Magazine (KidsStopPress Awards)
- 2015 Best Kids' Magazine (RivoKids Parents & Kids Choice Awards)
- 2012 Parents' Choice Silver Honor (USA)
- 2011 Parents' Choice Recommended Award (USA)
- 2010 Parents' Choice Approved Award (USA
RobinAge is published by Deep Prakash and is an initiative by the Printografik group of companies.