- 5 salty, round biscuits
- 5 cheese slices
- 5 carrot slices
- 5 cucumber slices
- 5 beetroot slices
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Salt and chaat masala to taste
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- You can use a cookie cutter or a katori to cut the vegetables and cheese.
- Arrange the biscuits on a plate.
- Place the cut cheese slices on each of them.
- Now, place the beetroot, carrot and cucumber one over the other.
- Sprinkle some salt and chaat masala over the vegetables.
- Top with some mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Your evening snack is ready!
Mayura Sidharth is a nutritionist, health coach and founder of The Tiny Tiffins. The Tiny Tiffins is a venture that aims to inculcate healthy eating habits in kids. The Tiny Tiffins prepares customised meal and tiffin plans for kids and also provides counselling for parents about eating issues in children. You can reach her on Instagram and Facebook @thetinytiffins