- A4 size drawing paper
- Large sheet of bubble wrap
- Black marker
- Poster colours
- Sketch pens
- Draw circles of different sizes on the reverse side of a sheet of bubble wrap using a black marker and round objects of different sizes.
- Cut the circles out.
- Apply paint on the bubbles of one of the bubble wrap circles.
- Overturn it on the paper to create a design as shown.
- Repeat the same process with all the circles using different colours.
- Draw bark and branches using brown paint.
- Draw grass and flowers using paints or sketch pens.
- Use a green crayon to shade the grass and a blue crayon to colour the sky.
- Your bubble wrap art is ready.