- Orange and yellow craft paper
- 1-inch-wide strip of pink crepe paper
- Double-sided tape
- Plastic straw
- Googly eyes
- Black marker pen
- Cut a triangle with a 6-inch base out of the orange craft paper. Fold it at the tip as shown.
- Stick a piece of double-sided tape on the folded tip and stick a straw on it.
- On the straw, stick the strip of pink crepe paper. This makes the tongue of the dog.
- Cut the yellow craft paper into a triangle with a 6-inch base and cut off the tip as shown.
- Stick it over the orange triangle and straw. This makes the face of the dog.
- Fold the corners of the paper to make the dog’s ears.
- Cut a semicircle out of the remaining orange craft paper and stick it near the right ear to make a patch.
- Stick the googly eyes as shown.
- Draw the nose using a black marker pen.
- Your dog trumpet is ready! Blow into the straw to make the dog move its tongue.