- Art paper
- Watercolours and brushes
- Sketch pens
- On the art paper, draw 2 parallel lines of around 16 centimetres length at a distance of 2 centimetres from each other to make the stem of a flower. Join the parallel lines as shown.
- Extend the lines on both sides by 2 centimetres.
- From the centre of the lines, draw curves of 1 centimetre radius as shown.
- Draw petals on both sides. Draw half petals that touch the ends of the extended lines.
- Paint the petals pink. When the paint dries, shade the petals with a darker shade of pink. Paint the stem brown. Darken the outlines using sketch pens.
- Cut along the stem and petals of the flowers on both sides as shown.
- Mark the centre of the stem and fold the bookmark. Fold the petals of the flowers outwards as shown.
- Your bookmark is ready!