- Orange marigold flowers (genda)
- Yellow marigold flowers
- White chrysanthemums
- Purple chrysanthemums
- Starting from the centre, arrange white chrysanthemums around a yellow marigold.
- Place purple chrysanthemums around the white ones at equal distances.
- Fill the gaps with a set of 2 orange marigolds as shown.
- Place a yellow marigold between the orange marigolds.
- Add a layer of white chrysanthemums around your rangoli followed by a layer of orange marigolds.
- Lastly, place purple chrysanthemums between 2 orange marigolds as shown.
- Your flower rangoli is ready! You can use different flowers to create designs of your choice