- Black, white and yellow chart paper
- Paints and paintbrushes
- Fold a square sheet of black paper into half and then half again. You will get a small square as shown.
- Draw a rectangle and 2 semicircles as shown on the square.
- Cut the paper to shape leaving a little extra paper on 1 end as shown. Open it up to get 4 petals and a square in the middle.
- Make a small hole on 2 opposite petals as shown.
- Draw a penguin using paints on the 2 opposite petals.
- Place the gift in the centre and fold all 4 petals. Place the hole over the extra bits of paper and secure the box.
- Make a paper flower and write your message on it.
- Attach it to the top of the box using thread. Your penguin gift box is ready!