- Green felt paper (or any thick paper)
- 10 bottle caps (you can use caps of bottled water or soft drink bottles)
- Acrylic paints and paintbrushes
- Black marker
- Paint 5 caps red and the remaining 5 yellow. Let them dry.
- Draw ‘X’ on the 5 red bottle caps and ‘O’ on the 5 yellow bottle caps using black paint or a black marker.
- Draw an outline of a turtle on green felt paper or any thick paper. Cut it out.
- Use brown paint to draw the shell of the turtle as shown in the picture and give an outline to the turtle with the black marker.
- Decorate the shell using the black marker as shown in the picture. Add eyes.
- Use the turtle as the base for your game of knots and crosses.