- A4-size thick drawing sheet
- Black marker
- Oil pastels
- Watercolour paints
- Round brushes (numbers 6 and 8)
- Bowl and palette
- Small piece of cloth to clean the brushes
- On the A4 sheet of paper, create an outline of an umbrella as shown in the picture.
- Then use a black marker on the outline and fill the inside of the umbrella as shown.
- Colour the umbrella using the 7 colours of a rainbow or colours of your choice.
- Leaving 5 finger spaces from the bottom of the page, make a wavy line for the water using a white oil pastel just below the umbrella.
- Use the white oil pastel to create raindrops, splashes and ripple effects on the water.
- Take various shades of blue, white and black watercolour on the palette.
- Dip your round brush in these colours and move it horizontally, left to right, on the paper where you have drawn with the white oil pastel.
- On the areas where the white oil pastel has been used, you will see the resist effect.
- Colour the entire page in the same manner.
Innovative Concepts is an art enrichment programme for all ages. It is a place where all forms of art are celebrated. Innovative Concepts conducts art programmes, birthday parties, camps, workshops, play dates and corporate programmes. Follow them on @innovative_concepts.in