- 250ml fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed sweet biscuits
- 4 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 6 to 7 marshmallows
- 3 chocolate wafer rolls
- In a bowl, add the fresh cream and sugar. Whip it until fluffy and keep it aside. In a glass, place the crushed biscuits at the bottom.
- Now, add a layer of chocolate hazelnut spread and whipped cream.
- Add another layer of crushed biscuits and chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Place the marshmallows on top of the chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Garnish the parfait with the chocolate wafer rolls and serve.