- 10 to 12 boiled and sautéed baby potatoes
- 1 cup fresh cream
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Italian seasonings like oregano, mixed herbs, garlic powder and chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the cream, cheese, salt, pepper and seasonings.
- Mix well.
- Add the potatoes and give them a nice stir.
- Your creamy, cheesy baby potato salad is ready.
Mayura Sidharth is a nutritionist, health coach and founder of The Tiny Tiffins. The Tiny Tiffins is a venture that aims to inculcate healthy eating habits in kids. The Tiny Tiffins prepares customised meal and tiffin plans for kids and also provides counselling for parents about eating issues in children. You can reach her on Instagram and Facebook @thetinytiffins