- ½ cup readymade boondi
- ¾ cup beaten curd
- ½ cup water
- Salt, sugar, chilli powder, chaat masala and jeera powder as per taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander and mint leaves
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a bowl, soak the boondi in water for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add salt and sugar to the beaten curd. Mix well.
- After 5 minutes, squeeze the water out from the boondi and add it to the curd mixture.
- Add the powdered spices. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and mint leaves and some chilli powder.
- Your boondi raita is ready!