- ½ cup oats (¼ porridge oats + ¼ rolled oats)
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sugar
- Salt as per taste
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- In a saucepan add the oats, water, milk and sugar and cook on a low heat.
- If it becomes too thick, add a little extra water.
- Now add salt and mix it well.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- In another pan, add the oil and fry the banana slices on a low heat.
- Once they are golden in colour, take them off the pan and place them on top of the oats.
- Add a little bit of oil from the pan on the banana slices and serve.