- ½ green apple, chopped
- 1 cup thick curd
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped (optional)
- Add the roasted cumin powder, black salt and sugar to the curd and mix well.
- Now add the chopped apples, coriander and green chilli and mix well.
- Garnish the raita with a little more cumin powder and serve chilled.
This recipe has been created by Rakshita Dwivedi. Her blog, recipedabba.com focuses on helping kids adapt to and explore healthy food.