- A-4 size black chart paper
- Watercolours or poster paints
- 4 to 6 earbuds
- Green pipe cleaner and glue (optional)
- Cover the surface you are working on with newspaper. Place the black chart paper on the newspaper.
- If you are using pipe cleaners, cut them to different lengths and stick them on one side of the paper using glue.
- Dip your thinnest paintbrush into green paint and make green grass stalks of different lengths on one side of the paper.
- Once the glue and green paint dry, dip a earbud in any colour of your choice and make dots around the stalk. Your dots can run against the stalk or make a circle around the end of the stalk as shown.
- Let it dry. Then use the next colour. You can use as many colours as you want to complete your dotty forest.