- A4-size thick drawing sheet
- Thick black marker
- Sketch pens or colourful markers
- On the A4 sheet of paper, draw the different numbers in the right place as shown with a pencil.
- Use a pencil to shape the numbers into different forms of nature—number 1 into a tree, number 2 into a duck, number 3 into a butterfly, number 4 into a boat and number 5 into an apple.
- Use a thick black marker to create an outline over the pencil lines.
- Colour your artwork using sketch pens or markers.
Dishita Vora is the founder of Innovative Concepts, an art enrichment programme for all ages. It is a place where all forms of art are celebrated. Innovative Concepts conducts art programmes, birthday parties, camps, workshops, play dates and corporate programmes. Follow them on @innovative_concepts.in