- ½ grapefruit
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Chinese bean sprouts
- ½ green apple
- 1 cube feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Honey to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Carefully peel the grapefruit and break it up into small pieces by hand.
- Wash and dry the Chinese bean sprouts and add them to the grapefruit. Add sliced cherry tomatoes and small pieces of green apple. Ask an adult to help you cut the tomatoes and apples.
- Add the olive oil to the ingredients and mix well. Add salt, pepper, honey and lemon juice to taste.
- Toss all the ingredients together and let the salad stand for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, crumble the feta cheese over the top and add the peanuts. Your healthy, crunchy grapefruit salad is ready to serve.