- A4-size thick drawing sheet
- Sketch pens
- Acrylic paint
- Cut pieces of ladyfinger
- A plate or any round object
- Place the A4 size paper vertically and draw margins on all 4 sides of the paper, leaving 1 centimetre space from the edges. From the margin at the bottom, measure 6 centimetres and draw a horizontal line parallel to the bottom margin.
- At the centre of the horizontal line, draw a curve with the help of the plate. From the ends of the curve, draw 2 vertical lines upwards using a ruler.
- Now, join both the lines at the top to make a basket. Use the plate to make more curves as shown and draw vertical lines between the curves.
- Now, take different coloured paints on your palette. Dip the ladyfinger pieces in the paint and then place them on the paper like a stamp to make flowers.
- Repeat this with many colours. Draw leaves around the flowers using a dark green sketch pen.
- Once the paint has dried, colour within the flowers and leaves using crayons of lighter shades. Fill in the gaps between the flowers with a light green sketch pen.
- Darken the margin of the paper with a black sketch pen and the basket with a brown sketch pen. Colour the basket brown.
- Your ladyfinger art is ready!