- ½ cup milk or coconut milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 to 2 cups fresh mango pulp
- Some diced mango pieces and mint leaves for garnishing
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- In a glass of milk, add chia seeds and honey and mix them well.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator overnight or for 4 to 5 hours. The soaked chia seeds will give the mixture a pudding-like thick texture.
- In another glass, add one layer of the chia mixture.
- Add a layer of mango pulp over it.
- Repeat the above two steps once more.
- Garnish the pudding with some diced mangoes and mint leaves.
- Your mango chia pudding is ready!
Mayura Sidharth is a nutritionist, health coach and founder of The Tiny Tiffins. The Tiny Tiffins is a venture that aims to inculcate healthy eating habits in kids. The Tiny Tiffins prepares customised meal and tiffin plans for kids and also provides counselling for parents about eating issues in children. You can reach her on Instagram and Facebook @thetinytiffins