- 1 slice whole-wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons roasted oats
- 1½ cups leftover cooked vegetable
- ½ cup paneer
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Powder the oats and whole-wheat bread and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the leftover vegetables, paneer, bread and oats mixture, lemon juice, chaat masala and coriander leaves and mash them well.
- Roll this mixture onto the skewers to give the lollipops an oval but slightly flattened shape.
- Now smear some oil on a grill pan and grill these lollipops.
- Once they are brown on all sides, serve with green chutney.