- White, orange and black chart paper
- Draw a small heart on the white chart paper and a bigger heart on the orange chart paper. Cut both hearts out with the help of scissors.
- Cut the white heart into 2 halves vertically as shown. Stick the halves on the orange heart leaving 1 centimetre of space between them. The fox’s face is ready.
- Cut 2 smaller hearts from the orange chart paper for the fox’s ears.
- Then from the white chart paper, cut out 2 white hearts that are smaller than the orange hearts.
- Paste the white hearts on the orange hearts.
- Paste the 2 hearts behind the face to make the ears as shown.
- From the black chart paper, cut 3 small circles.
- Use the circles to make the fox’s eyes and nose. Your paper heart fox is ready!